Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Am Spider-Man Thoughts

Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 21 aired this week on Disney XD, and was titled I Am Spider-Man. Geekapoolza will offer some brief thoughts on this episode from Marvel Animation. I am going to run down three things I liked about this episode, and three things that I was not too much of a fan of.

Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 21 I Am Spider-Man Review. 

Three Things I Liked. 

"So red when are you going to get out of high school." That line was so wrong, yet so funny. Trapster really did have an impressive moment right there, for a villain who was previously known about being known as Paste Pot Pete. Now he's going to be the guy who is know to go on a jailbait wait for young Mary Jane Watson.

Flash Thompson got some character development in this episode. I do approve of that fact. Now, if the next time we see him on Ultimate Spider-Man, he's back to the cliche bully routine, my interest for him will fade.

Stan Lee dressed as Spider-Man is pure win.

Three Things I Hated:

Coulson was pretty awesome last week, with the entire wall of guns. This week on Ultimate Spider-Man, he diverted back to comedic goof status. Although, Peter being the fifth choice for the perfect person to play Spider-Man.

Nova just being present kind of raised my ire. Then again, the team was kept to the barest minimum possible, so I can't be too upset about this one.

Not really too much bad, so I couldn't come up with a third thing. Of course, that just means this particular episode of Ultimate Spider-Man wasn't completely bad. It might not have been good.

Watch Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 21 "I Am Spider-Man."

No comments: