Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Draught of Animated Comic Book Cartoon

Well this does tend to be that time of the year where there tends to be very little of new things of interest on television from the comic book cartoon related spectrum. In fact, the last new Young Justice and Iron Man Armored Adventures aired in November, with the Green Lantern preview being in November as well.


Hopefully we'll have some fresh content to talk about. Actually I do have some comic books here, from various periods, that I found, so maybe I'll review those just for the fun of it when I have some time. Or maybe I'll just watch the Marvel Animes that I've been avoiding. Young Justice I think is starting back up in February, at least that's the assumption I have. Of course, I should be careful about saying that as assumptions tend to get twisted to fact on the Internet. Green Lantern perhaps as well, February or March, judging by how Cartoon Network does things. Iron Man, I haven't got the slightest clue.

We do have a date for the second season of the Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes, April 1st 2012. At least in the United States that is. As does Ultimate Spider-Man as part of the Disney XD Marvel Action Block. Still keep your eyes peeled for many...um leeks if these cartoons air earlier in cartoons. Hell these are good enough to watch them twice, so watch them once if they should leek early and then watch them again when they air on television.

I suppose it matters little if you're not a Nielson family, but still...thought that counts. If you're not counted in the Nielson ratings buy DVDs, buy action figures, support the good quality cartoons. Because there are so few of them on television.

No comments: